On February 23, 2016, representatives of the Texas High Performance Schools Consortium provided the Texas Commission on Next-Generation Assessments and Accountability, created in 2015 by House Bill 2804 to “develop and make recommendations for new systems of student assessment and public school accountability,” with recommendations for changes to the state’s assessment and accountability systems. HB 2804 required that the Commission consider the Consortium’s recommendations when it prepared its report to the Legislature that was due by September 1, 2016.DOWNLOAD
- Smart Education Networks by Design
- Partnering to Develop Future-Ready School Leaders
- Digital Equity Strategies for Learning Beyond the Classroom
- Will COVID-19 be the impetus we need to finally realize “A New Vision for Public Education”?
- Leading Learning During COVID-19 & Strategic Technology Planning