Oklahoma is among the states that has chosen to report school performance using a single letter grade generated primarily from standardized test results. In 2015, the Oklahoma State Department of Education published this report, Next Generation School Accountability, which says that the A-F grading system was not designed with the vision of college and career readiness in mind and that a next generation accountability system is needed to ensure that all students are college and career ready upon graduation from an Oklahoma high school.DOWNLOAD
- Smart Education Networks by Design
- Partnering to Develop Future-Ready School Leaders
- Digital Equity Strategies for Learning Beyond the Classroom
- Will COVID-19 be the impetus we need to finally realize “A New Vision for Public Education”?
- Leading Learning During COVID-19 & Strategic Technology Planning