In September 2015, an exciting effort to reimagine education that began two years before went public when Education Reimagined released A Transformational Vision for Education in the U.S. In many respects it complements Texas’ Mission: School Transformation. It lays out a vision in which our factory-school model of education has been transformed into a truly learner-centered one. It is a future with thriving learners surrounded by engaged and empowered parents, educators, and communities. It’s a vision in which the concepts of time, place, way, and path adapt to meet the learner’s needs, passions, circumstances, and interests, supporting them to develop the knowledge, skills, and dispositions they need to thrive.DOWNLOAD
- Partnering to Develop Future-Ready School Leaders
- Digital Equity Strategies for Learning Beyond the Classroom
- Will COVID-19 be the impetus we need to finally realize “A New Vision for Public Education”?
- Leading Learning During COVID-19 & Strategic Technology Planning
- Wanted: Vision in Practice Bloggers