This document, Developing High-Priority Learning Standards: Rationale, Theory of Action, and Proposed Design Principles, was compiled to present the Texas High Performance Schools Consortium’s recommendations related to high-priority learning standards to the State Board of Education and commissioner of education in fall 2014.DOWNLOAD
- Partnering to Develop Future-Ready School Leaders
- Digital Equity Strategies for Learning Beyond the Classroom
- Will COVID-19 be the impetus we need to finally realize “A New Vision for Public Education”?
- Leading Learning During COVID-19 & Strategic Technology Planning
- Wanted: Vision in Practice Bloggers