Digital Learning: Meeting the Challenges and Embracing the Opportunities for Teachers, a policy brief from the Committee for Economic Development prepared in cooperation with TASA and the Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce, explains how digital learning opportunities: increase student enrichment; address teacher effectiveness; mitigate inequality; and prepare students for success. It addresses the need to advance professional development and teacher training, tells the stories of two districts that are integrating digital learning opportunities, and notes the implications of a focus on 21st century learning for business leaders and policymakers.DOWNLOAD
- Partnering to Develop Future-Ready School Leaders
- Digital Equity Strategies for Learning Beyond the Classroom
- Will COVID-19 be the impetus we need to finally realize “A New Vision for Public Education”?
- Leading Learning During COVID-19 & Strategic Technology Planning
- Wanted: Vision in Practice Bloggers