“We felt it was important to change the learning space because instruction has changed. We moved away from teaching kids in rows more to collaborative spaces,” said Doug Williams, Sunnyvale ISD superintendent. “We want to make sure that instruction and learning match, that’s very important to us at Sunnyvale ISD.”
- Partnering to Develop Future-Ready School Leaders
- Digital Equity Strategies for Learning Beyond the Classroom
- Will COVID-19 be the impetus we need to finally realize “A New Vision for Public Education”?
- Leading Learning During COVID-19 & Strategic Technology Planning
- Wanted: Vision in Practice Bloggers