Roscoe Collegiate ISD, a Texas High Performance Schools Consortium district, is getting attention for its new and innovative Edu-Vet program, which allows students to get hands-on training from professionals in a clinical setting so they can become Certified Veterinarian Assistants.
- Smart Education Networks by Design
- Partnering to Develop Future-Ready School Leaders
- Digital Equity Strategies for Learning Beyond the Classroom
- Will COVID-19 be the impetus we need to finally realize “A New Vision for Public Education”?
- Leading Learning During COVID-19 & Strategic Technology Planning