Creating a New Vision for Public Education in Texas, also called the visioning document, is the result of two years of work by 35 public school superintendents from across the state who were inspired to come together to create a new vision for public education in Texas. Meeting as the Public Education Visioning Institute for two years, they shared ideas on how to transform Texas public education to meet the needs of 21st century students. Published in 2008, the document has come to guide the school transformation movement in the state.DOWNLOAD
- Smart Education Networks by Design
- Partnering to Develop Future-Ready School Leaders
- Digital Equity Strategies for Learning Beyond the Classroom
- Will COVID-19 be the impetus we need to finally realize “A New Vision for Public Education”?
- Leading Learning During COVID-19 & Strategic Technology Planning