Knowing Texas educators’ concerns about the state accountability system, state testing requirements, and the pending implementation of A-F ratings, in 2016 the Texas Association of School Administrators commissioned John Tanner, executive director of Test Sense and author of “The Pitfalls of Reform,” to research and write three essays that begin the “Texas Accountability Series,” a collection of essays to inform school leaders, policymakers, and the public about the potential impact and consequences of A-F ratings on Texas public schools. No evidence was found to support A-F school rating systems as effective.
- Smart Education Networks by Design
- Partnering to Develop Future-Ready School Leaders
- Digital Equity Strategies for Learning Beyond the Classroom
- Will COVID-19 be the impetus we need to finally realize “A New Vision for Public Education”?
- Leading Learning During COVID-19 & Strategic Technology Planning