Knowing Texas educators’ concerns about the state accountability system, state testing requirements, and the pending implementation of A-F ratings, in 2016 the Texas Association of School Administrators commissioned John Tanner, executive director of Test Sense and author of “The Pitfalls of Reform,” to research and write three essays that begin the “Texas Accountability Series,” a collection of essays to inform school leaders, policymakers, and the public about the potential impact and consequences of A-F ratings on Texas public schools. No evidence was found to support A-F school rating systems as effective.
- CoSN 2022 Annual Report and Digital Equity edWebinar
- CoSN 2022 Driving K-12 Innovation Reports
- Leadership Strategies to Assure Student Data Privacy: The Trusted Learning Environment Seal
- Interoperability: Seamlessly Sharing Data, Content, and Services Within School District Systems or Applications
- Scaling, Sustaining, and Budgeting for Education Technology Innovations