Knowing Texas educators’ concerns about the state accountability system, state testing requirements, and the pending implementation of A-F ratings, in 2016 the Texas Association of School Administrators commissioned John Tanner, executive director of Test Sense and author of “The Pitfalls of Reform,” to research and write three essays that begin the “Texas Accountability Series,” a collection of essays to inform school leaders, policymakers, and the public about the potential impact and consequences of A-F ratings on Texas public schools. No evidence was found to support A-F school rating systems as effective.
- Leading Digital Transformations in Rural School Districts & Dealing with COVID-19
- FRSLN Holds Third Event of 2019-20 in Grapevine
- Accessibility for All: Creating an Equitable Learning Ecosystem
- Online Assessment: An Effective, Coordinated, District Leadership Team Approach
- Leading Digital Learning: 1:1 Implementations