A Process and Framework for Community-Based Accountability is a document intended to help Texas school districts jumpstart implementation of a local system of community-based accountability. The process portion presents questions that district leaders can ask to help guide themselves through the process of developing and implementing a local Community-Based Accountability System (CBAS). The framework portion provides tips on what to include in a local CBAS. Although there is no “template” (a district’s CBAS should be developed through a process so it is a true reflection of the community), there are important core, common considerations.DOWNLOAD
- Smart Education Networks by Design
- Partnering to Develop Future-Ready School Leaders
- Digital Equity Strategies for Learning Beyond the Classroom
- Will COVID-19 be the impetus we need to finally realize “A New Vision for Public Education”?
- Leading Learning During COVID-19 & Strategic Technology Planning