Willis ISD, a Consortium Associate district, will break ground in spring 2017 on a new Career and Technology Education Center building that will provide space, classrooms, labs, and upgraded equipment that will help enhance and grow 20 courses in 16 career directions, including an advanced engineering design class that allows students to take an industry-recognized certification test.
- Leading Digital Transformations in Rural School Districts & Dealing with COVID-19
- FRSLN Holds Third Event of 2019-20 in Grapevine
- Accessibility for All: Creating an Equitable Learning Ecosystem
- Online Assessment: An Effective, Coordinated, District Leadership Team Approach
- Leading Digital Learning: 1:1 Implementations