Willis ISD, a Consortium Associate district, will break ground in spring 2017 on a new Career and Technology Education Center building that will provide space, classrooms, labs, and upgraded equipment that will help enhance and grow 20 courses in 16 career directions, including an advanced engineering design class that allows students to take an industry-recognized certification test.
- Smart Education Networks by Design
- Partnering to Develop Future-Ready School Leaders
- Digital Equity Strategies for Learning Beyond the Classroom
- Will COVID-19 be the impetus we need to finally realize “A New Vision for Public Education”?
- Leading Learning During COVID-19 & Strategic Technology Planning