Starting with the 2019-20 school year, Fort Bend ISD will test a new community-based accountability system on several of its campuses. The district, a member of the Texas Public Accountability Consortium (TPAC) since 2018, has been working on the new accountability system, which will show which campus improvement processes are effective and which are not.
- Leading and Implementing Educational Technology Innovations: Hurdles, Accelerators, and Tech Enablers
- CoSN Driving K-12 Innovation Report, March Conference in Texas + More
- CoSN Trusted Learning Environment (TLE) Seal: Texas School Districts Lead The Way
- Leveraging Technology Tools to Provide Equitable Learning Opportunities for ALL Students
- Planning and Sustaining Technology Innovations: Aligning Priorities, Costs, and Outcomes