Starting with the 2019-20 school year, Fort Bend ISD will test a new community-based accountability system on several of its campuses. The district, a member of the Texas Public Accountability Consortium (TPAC) since 2018, has been working on the new accountability system, which will show which campus improvement processes are effective and which are not.
- Smart Education Networks by Design
- Partnering to Develop Future-Ready School Leaders
- Digital Equity Strategies for Learning Beyond the Classroom
- Will COVID-19 be the impetus we need to finally realize “A New Vision for Public Education”?
- Leading Learning During COVID-19 & Strategic Technology Planning