Starting with the 2019-20 school year, Fort Bend ISD will test a new community-based accountability system on several of its campuses. The district, a member of the Texas Public Accountability Consortium (TPAC) since 2018, has been working on the new accountability system, which will show which campus improvement processes are effective and which are not.
- Interoperability: Seamlessly Sharing Data, Content, and Services Within School District Systems or Applications
- Scaling, Sustaining, and Budgeting for Education Technology Innovations
- December 2021 FRSLN Focused on Coaching
- Designing Accountability for Your Community
- San Angelo ISD Hosts October 2021 FRSLN Event