Starting with the 2019-20 school year, Fort Bend ISD will test a new community-based accountability system on several of its campuses. The district, a member of the Texas Public Accountability Consortium (TPAC) since 2018, has been working on the new accountability system, which will show which campus improvement processes are effective and which are not.
- Leading Digital Transformations in Rural School Districts & Dealing with COVID-19
- FRSLN Holds Third Event of 2019-20 in Grapevine
- Accessibility for All: Creating an Equitable Learning Ecosystem
- Online Assessment: An Effective, Coordinated, District Leadership Team Approach
- Leading Digital Learning: 1:1 Implementations