Sunnyvale ISD’s SISD Writes program is a platform for students to grow as writers through meaningful, interactive feedback from their teachers. Each year, students are issued a set of folders in Google Drive for different types of writing. Throughout the school year, students add writing samples from all core content areas, including ELA, math, science, social studies, and pieces of real-world, relevant writing. Core teachers then provide feedback based upon the respective rubric.
- Interoperability: Seamlessly Sharing Data, Content, and Services Within School District Systems or Applications
- Scaling, Sustaining, and Budgeting for Education Technology Innovations
- December 2021 FRSLN Focused on Coaching
- Designing Accountability for Your Community
- San Angelo ISD Hosts October 2021 FRSLN Event