Sunnyvale ISD’s SISD Writes program is a platform for students to grow as writers through meaningful, interactive feedback from their teachers. Each year, students are issued a set of folders in Google Drive for different types of writing. Throughout the school year, students add writing samples from all core content areas, including ELA, math, science, social studies, and pieces of real-world, relevant writing. Core teachers then provide feedback based upon the respective rubric.
- Smart Education Networks by Design
- Partnering to Develop Future-Ready School Leaders
- Digital Equity Strategies for Learning Beyond the Classroom
- Will COVID-19 be the impetus we need to finally realize “A New Vision for Public Education”?
- Leading Learning During COVID-19 & Strategic Technology Planning