Sunnyvale ISD’s SISD Writes program is a platform for students to grow as writers through meaningful, interactive feedback from their teachers. Each year, students are issued a set of folders in Google Drive for different types of writing. Throughout the school year, students add writing samples from all core content areas, including ELA, math, science, social studies, and pieces of real-world, relevant writing. Core teachers then provide feedback based upon the respective rubric.
- Leading and Implementing Educational Technology Innovations: Hurdles, Accelerators, and Tech Enablers
- CoSN Driving K-12 Innovation Report, March Conference in Texas + More
- CoSN Trusted Learning Environment (TLE) Seal: Texas School Districts Lead The Way
- Leveraging Technology Tools to Provide Equitable Learning Opportunities for ALL Students
- Planning and Sustaining Technology Innovations: Aligning Priorities, Costs, and Outcomes