TASA’s Future-Ready Superintendents Leadership Network (FRSLN) members gathered at Georgetown ISD’s Hammerlun Center May 1-2, 2019, at for their third and final event of 2018-19: “Future-Ready Leadership.” Participants heard from TASA Executive Director Kevin Brown on the moral imperative of future-ready leadership, participated in panel discussions and team-building activities, visited Wagner Middle School in Georgetown ISD, and more.
- CoSN 2022 Annual Report and Digital Equity edWebinar
- CoSN 2022 Driving K-12 Innovation Reports
- Leadership Strategies to Assure Student Data Privacy: The Trusted Learning Environment Seal
- Interoperability: Seamlessly Sharing Data, Content, and Services Within School District Systems or Applications
- Scaling, Sustaining, and Budgeting for Education Technology Innovations