TASA’s Future-Ready Superintendents Leadership Network (FRSLN) members gathered at Georgetown ISD’s Hammerlun Center May 1-2, 2019, at for their third and final event of 2018-19: “Future-Ready Leadership.” Participants heard from TASA Executive Director Kevin Brown on the moral imperative of future-ready leadership, participated in panel discussions and team-building activities, visited Wagner Middle School in Georgetown ISD, and more.
- Partnering to Develop Future-Ready School Leaders
- Digital Equity Strategies for Learning Beyond the Classroom
- Will COVID-19 be the impetus we need to finally realize “A New Vision for Public Education”?
- Leading Learning During COVID-19 & Strategic Technology Planning
- Wanted: Vision in Practice Bloggers