TASA’s Future-Ready Superintendents Leadership Network (FRSLN) members gathered at Georgetown ISD’s Hammerlun Center May 1-2, 2019, at for their third and final event of 2018-19: “Future-Ready Leadership.” Participants heard from TASA Executive Director Kevin Brown on the moral imperative of future-ready leadership, participated in panel discussions and team-building activities, visited Wagner Middle School in Georgetown ISD, and more.
- Effective Technology Professional Learning for All Educators
- Pathways to Identify, Manage & Prevent Cybersecurity Attacks
- EmpowerED Superintendent Webinar Series, Diversity in IT
- TASA Welcomes Alton Frailey as Newest Superintendent-in-Residence
- EmpowerED Superintendent Webinar Series, Driving K-12 Innovation, Diversity in IT