TASA’s Future-Ready Superintendents Leadership Network (FRSLN) members gathered at Georgetown ISD’s Hammerlun Center May 1-2, 2019, at for their third and final event of 2018-19: “Future-Ready Leadership.” Participants heard from TASA Executive Director Kevin Brown on the moral imperative of future-ready leadership, participated in panel discussions and team-building activities, visited Wagner Middle School in Georgetown ISD, and more.
- Get Caught Up with the EmpowerED Superintendent edLeader Panel Broadcast Series
- Succeeding with Digital Equity: CoSN’s 2023 Award-Winning District’s Leadership Strategies
- Leading and Implementing Educational Technology Innovations: Hurdles, Accelerators, and Tech Enablers
- CoSN Driving K-12 Innovation Report, March Conference in Texas + More
- CoSN Trusted Learning Environment (TLE) Seal: Texas School Districts Lead The Way