TASA’s Future-Ready Superintendents Leadership Network (FRSLN) kicked off for 2019-20 October 22, 2019, with an orientation for new FRSLN members and continued with an event for all FRSLN members October 23-24 at the Apple campus in Austin. FRSLN is a group of future-focused school leaders from across Texas who, with the support of TASA, gather for superintendent-designed and superintendent-led learning experiences. The design team for this event built an experience around the theme of “Culture of Learning Organizations.” Participants heard from Brent Frey, U.S. director of Education Development and Professional Learning for Apple, Inc., learned from each other about organizational culture and transformation, and much more.
- CoSN Cybersecurity Leadership Game and The EmpowerED Superintendent edWebinar Series
- CoSN 2022 State of EdTech Leadership Survey Report and The EmpowerED Superintendent edWebinar Series
- CoSN 2022 Annual Report and Digital Equity edWebinar
- CoSN 2022 Driving K-12 Innovation Reports
- Leadership Strategies to Assure Student Data Privacy: The Trusted Learning Environment Seal