TASA’s Future-Ready Superintendents Leadership Network (FRSLN) kicked off for 2019-20 October 22, 2019, with an orientation for new FRSLN members and continued with an event for all FRSLN members October 23-24 at the Apple campus in Austin. FRSLN is a group of future-focused school leaders from across Texas who, with the support of TASA, gather for superintendent-designed and superintendent-led learning experiences. The design team for this event built an experience around the theme of “Culture of Learning Organizations.” Participants heard from Brent Frey, U.S. director of Education Development and Professional Learning for Apple, Inc., learned from each other about organizational culture and transformation, and much more.
- Get Caught Up with the EmpowerED Superintendent edLeader Panel Broadcast Series
- Succeeding with Digital Equity: CoSN’s 2023 Award-Winning District’s Leadership Strategies
- Leading and Implementing Educational Technology Innovations: Hurdles, Accelerators, and Tech Enablers
- CoSN Driving K-12 Innovation Report, March Conference in Texas + More
- CoSN Trusted Learning Environment (TLE) Seal: Texas School Districts Lead The Way