In 2015, Friendswood ISD opened a new, high-tech library at Cline Elementary that features a green screen room for students to create videos, a 3D printer, a space for students to present wirelessly with iPads, and microscopes connected to a monitor, allowing students to explore and investigate as slides come to life.
- Partnering to Develop Future-Ready School Leaders
- Digital Equity Strategies for Learning Beyond the Classroom
- Will COVID-19 be the impetus we need to finally realize “A New Vision for Public Education”?
- Leading Learning During COVID-19 & Strategic Technology Planning
- Wanted: Vision in Practice Bloggers