In 2015, Friendswood ISD opened a new, high-tech library at Cline Elementary that features a green screen room for students to create videos, a 3D printer, a space for students to present wirelessly with iPads, and microscopes connected to a monitor, allowing students to explore and investigate as slides come to life.
- CoSN 2022 Annual Report and Digital Equity edWebinar
- CoSN 2022 Driving K-12 Innovation Reports
- Leadership Strategies to Assure Student Data Privacy: The Trusted Learning Environment Seal
- Interoperability: Seamlessly Sharing Data, Content, and Services Within School District Systems or Applications
- Scaling, Sustaining, and Budgeting for Education Technology Innovations