The New Vision Implementation Matrix illustrates progressive levels of implementation for New Vision articles and premises. It describes a picture of levels I, II, III, and IV alignment to the New Vision. Included in the matrix are examples of the preconditions of success, or system requirements, needed for successful implementation.DOWNLOAD
- Smart Education Networks by Design
- Partnering to Develop Future-Ready School Leaders
- Digital Equity Strategies for Learning Beyond the Classroom
- Will COVID-19 be the impetus we need to finally realize “A New Vision for Public Education”?
- Leading Learning During COVID-19 & Strategic Technology Planning